PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU AGREE WITH IT.
By opening the website, using and / or visiting any of its sections (“pubg-uc.top”), as well as after clicking the “Register” button,
with any terms of promotional activities, bonuses and special offers that will be available on the Site from time to time,
Before accepting the Terms, the user agrees to read them carefully.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, we strongly recommend that you stop using the services of the Website.
Continued use of the site is a confirmation of your agreement to the Terms.
– The site has the right to change the cost of goods
– By paying for the goods you get an increased chance of getting the product listed on the site
– Possible products that you can get after payment: A game key for Steam worth from 200 rubles 00 kopecks or a key to activate 60 UC
– The key provided to you after payment has an individual character
– No refunds are made under any circumstances
– We are not responsible for any damage or loss incurred by you as a result of technical failures, infection of your computer with viruses or other malicious programs when using the website or posted links
– We provide only those Services that are described on the Site and in this Agreement.
– We are not responsible for any damage or loss, including loss of data, reputation or income. The company is not responsible for the content of websites, links to which may be placed on our website.
– You expressly consent to the processing, collection, transfer, storage, disclosure and other use of your Information as described in this Agreement in the event that you register with us and / or provide information to us through the Website.
What personal data we collect and process:
– Web pages visited and information about those visits (eg session duration, time stamp, URL links).
– Information about user transactions and interactions with applications and websites.
– An IP address that can be used to determine a geographic location, as well as system configuration information.
– An email address that we may (at our discretion) hash or otherwise identify.
– Information about the user’s browser, such as the type of browser language and the version of the operating system (for example, Android, iOS); network provider; language settings; Timezone.
– A unique cookie identifier that can uniquely identify the user. This helps the website remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. For more information on cookies, visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie. We use our own cookies (first party cookies):
– Remember your choice of cookies on the Site;
– Recognizing you when you visit the website;
– Remember your preferences;
– To carry out security measures.
This Agreement, and the relationship between you and us in general, will be governed by the laws of Costa Rica.
You also agree that any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement will be resolved by the government courts located in Costa Rica, and you agree to have jurisdiction over such courts over you for the purpose of considering any claim or claim. any claim or claim.